According to recent studies, artificial intelligence, robotics, machine learning is defining our present and will shape our future. To compete successfully and live a life of self-esteem, children must not only be intelligent but also technologically smart. Robotics education is their best companion in this regard. Robotics is a practical method to introduce children to programming concepts and structure building as well as engineering.
Robotics is a totally new experience that sparks child’s interest in STEM and most importantly, builds skills for the future. The engaging application of robotics for kids helps to develop a strong base of creativity, innovation and rational thinking. It not only makes children critical thinkers but also strengthens their logical capabilities. Moreover, children turn out to be life-long learners as they nurture their sense of curiosity.
Why Is Robotics Learning Important for Children?
- Engagement: Hands-on learning activities help children to improve their concentration power. As they are engaged in new concepts, they develop their love for learning.
- Coding: Developing technology is as useful as using it. Computer coding and other technologically driven communication skills are foundation of Robotics. A child must be exposed to programming and coding. Well, there are already multiple career opportunities in this field. State-of-the-art Robotics programs simplify coding by turning it into practical lessons.
- Curiosity and Fun: Robotics ignite the fun part of brain and makes child more curious towards STEM subjects. Typically, the power of curiosity gets faded away as child grows. But, Robotics feeds curiosity with right resources.
- Preparedness: With artificial intelligence gaining momentum, the present generation of children must be prepared for technological changes today.
- Community Involvement: Teaching robotics through interactive and exciting methods creates a sense of community within the students; the team of Robotics learners expands to the outside community where they live. So, children naturally take pride over what they have learnt and presented to the other communities.
- Teamwork: Robotics promotes the culture of teamwork as children are explored to learning environment where they have to discuss concepts and bring about the solutions together.
- Launching Pad: There is no exaggeration in stating that Robotics learning can be a launch pad for children to realize their passion. Students can explore various learning pathways. It is indeed amazing to see their passions grow.
- Communication across Technologies: Robotics teaches children how to communicate across different technological platforms. Kids are exposed to innovative and extremely useful technologies.
O’Botz kids robotics program revolves around the vision of creating technologically capable children who have the potential to transform the field of engineering and science with critical thinking, creativity and innovation. Expose your child to an exciting and engaging approach towards robotics!